Ann Arbor Area Real Estate Services
Bill Ager is an experienced Ann Arbor real estate attorney and understands the wide range of complexities that can arise with real estate transactions. Because of the ever increasing amount of governmental regulation, there are more issues to consider now than ever before, even in the basic sale or purchase of a home or business. Bill understands the issues involved in real estate transactions. He will carefully consider each situation to determine not only a client’s goals but also the requirements of a successful outcome.
Real estate services include:
- Residential Sales and Purchases
- Commercial Sales and Purchases
- Condominium Sales and Purchases
- For Sale By Owner (FSBO) Transactions
- Review Title Insurance and Closing Documents
- Residential and Commercial Leases
- Landlord and Tenant Issues and Claims
- Drafting and Review of Real Estate Documents
- Construction Liens
- New Construction
- Litigation and Trial Work
*Reasonable flat fees are available for many of these services.