Probate and Estate Planning
Helping clients obtain peace of mind with long term planning is an important part Bill's practice. He has helped clients with many important legal and medical decisions. His objectives are to reduce probate and estate expenses, simplify probate administration and planning, and provide customized services for clients.
Bill also holds a Certificate of Completion in Probate and Estate Planning issued by the Institute of Continuing Legal Education and the Probate and Estate Planning Section of the State Bar of Michigan.
Probate and estate planning services include:
- Probate and Estate Administration
- Power of Attorney Designations
- Patient Advocate Designations
- Living Wills (Medical Power of Attorney)
- Contested Estate Proceedings
- Estate Planning for Elderly or Disabled
- Estate Planning for Second Marriages and Non Traditional Families
- Deceased Estates
- Planning for Joint Property and Other Non-Probate Assets
- Guardianships and Conservatorships
- Planned Giving to Charities, Educational Institutions and Non-Profit Organizations
*Reasonable flat fees are available for many of these services.